PROFILE & SERVICES
Cheques & Balances LLP has over 25 years of bookkeeping and business experience.
We undertake accounts set-up and bookkeeping for law firm clients in Singapore to ensure compliance with the strict regulatory safeguards for lawyers handling client funds under the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Today our client base has expanded to include other professional services firms and SMEs engaged in different industries.
In order to accomodate the needs and bugets of our clients, we offer a range of different bookkeeping options. These include insourced onsite bookkeeping arrangements where dedicated staff will write up your books at your office so that you need not send your source documents to our office.
Standard Bookkeeping Retainers by Cheques & Balances LLP include -
* Set Up of Accounting Systems & Workflows
* Maintain & Manage General Ledgers
* Maintain & Manage Client Account (for Law Firms)
* GST Reporting
* Income Tax Reporting (for Solo Practitioners)
* Month-End or Quarterly Financial Reports
* Financial Year-End Reports & Housekeeping
* Manage Accounts Receivables & Debt Collection
* Bank Account Reconciliation
What Our Clients Say
"...dedicated and thorough... an invaluable service"
T M Ho, a Lawyer
"Its a load off my mind to know that
my financials are being taken care of and
my filing is on time"
Janet Yong, Small Business Owner